POWER METER COMPERE
KPM53 series of three-phase smart power meter with accurate measurement of power parameters, the instrument uses advanced ARM processor and digital signal processing technology designed from the set of three-phase electrical parameters measurement, display, power statistics, power quality analysis, digital input / Output and network communications in one; with high precision, strong isolation, stable performance, anti-interference ability and a little; the instrument also has a very strong expansion capabilities, such as monitoring of external switching action, 4-20mA analog output, but also The network management of the instrument can be realized through RS-485 / Modbus communication protocol.
- Alternative analog pointer table.
- Display and control of electrical parameters in mid-low voltage distribution System.
- Collect energy consumption data that cost center analysis needs.
- Green building or DC.
- size 96×96 mm
- Communication: RS485/Modbus-RTU;Profibus-DP
- Optional function:
- 2 digital inputs;
- 2 digital outputs
- PT100 temperature monitoring;
- 4-20mA analog output
- Full electrical parameter measurement: UL-L, UL-N, I, F, PF, P, Q, S, four-quadrant energy, etc.
- High accuracy: U Class 0.2;I Class 0.2.
- High accuracy: P Class 0.5S; Active energy Class 0.5S.
- 2-31st Harmonic analysis;I/U Total distortion rate.
DOWNLOAD PDF : KPM53 specification
DOWNLOAD PDF : KPM53-user-manual